We asked you what your top concern is with juice cleansing, and you told us: HUNGER!
Can you eat on a juice cleanse? Yes!
With Raw Generation juice cleanses, you don’t have to go hungry. There are many foods that you can eat on your cleanse that will not sabotage your weight loss and detox results.
Here is a list of of simple foods that you can enjoy while you cleanse:
- Snacking fruits like bananas, apples, & grapes
- Fresh fruit salad
- Raw vegetables like carrots, celery, & bell pepper
- Cucumber slices sprinkled with sea salt (great salty snack)
- Apple slices sprinkled with cinnamon
- Fresh vegetable salad topped with oil-free, fresh salsa for dressing
- Plain steamed vegetables (can season with lemon & spices)
- Plain baked sweet potato
- Plain baked white potato (can season with lemon & sea alt)
These are just a few ideas to guide and inspire you. Adding in extra calories from these choices will not hinder your weight loss results, but can help make the cleansing experience much more enjoyable - especially if you are someone who like to workout a lot.
Cleansing is not deprivation. It is intended to flood your body with real nutrition while giving your digestive system a break from unhealthy, processed foods.