Everything You Need to Know to
1. Bottles should arrive frozen.
2. Store the bottles in your freezer until you are ready to start drinking them.
3. Thaw bottles in your refrigerator. Thawing may take 24-48 hours depending on how cold your refrigerator is. It is best to separate them in the space that you have.
4. If cleansing, thaw one day at a time.
5. Once thawed, bottles should be kept refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
If you're doing a cleanse:
What should I do to prepare?
For at least one day before you start (but more days if possible) try to do as much of the following as you can:
- cut out meat, alcohol, dairy, and gluten
- drink as much water as you can
- get some extra rest
How often should I drink each bottle?
Drink the bottles as you become hungry. If you find you don’t need all 6 bottles daily, save the extras to extend your cleanse or to use as a snack or meal replacement after your cleanse.
What if I am hungry?
If 6 bottles a day is not enough for you, try eating raw fruit and/or vegetables. Any are good, but bananas are extra filling. If you are still hungry, try a plain baked potato or some plain steamed vegetables.
Should I be drinking water?
Yes, drink water as often as you need to.
Can I drink coffee and tea?
Yes, but drink it without any cream or sugar. If you cannot drink your coffee black we suggest swapping sugar with a monk fruit sweetener and replacing cream with oat milk or another dairy free nut milk.
Will I need to be close to a restroom?
No, this is a myth. Most people do not see any changes in their frequency or urgency.
In what order should I drink the bottles?
While there is no right or wrong order to follow when drinking your juices and smoothies on cleanse days, our nutritionist suggests the following:
Lower Sugar Green Protein Cleanse| Lemony Greens, Citrus Mint, Apple Celery, Strawberry Greens, Vanilla Greens, Protein Greens
If you're prioritizing daily wellness:
What change is going to make the biggest impact?
Simple. Drink a green juice first thing every single morning. The infusion of easily digestible vitamins, minerals, proteins, and electrolytes will help restore your body. You may start experiencing:
- more energy without the need for caffeine
- less cravings for unhealthy foods
- less bloating
- brighter skin
What changes can I make to my diet?
We also recommend removing as much dairy, gluten, and animal products as you can. For most people to be able to keep this up long term, it usually needs to be done gradually. We suggest picking the food you like the least (meaning if you looooove cheese, maybe don't start with that) and replacing it with a plant-based option. When you are comfortable not having that food, move on to the next. In no time you'll be shocked at how well you're doing without the foods you thought you couldn't live without.
What types of snacks do you recommend?
I want to clean out my pantry. Where should I start?
We highly recommend starting by reading ingredient labels. If you look at a label and you cannot pronounce an ingredient or you don't know what it is, it probably isn't really a food. We suggest making 3 piles and toss (or donate) the first pile:
- foods with junk ingredients you can live without
- foods with good ingredients
- foods with junk ingredients you CANNOT live without