Juicing for Weight Loss: 5 Ways to Do It + Tips from a Nutritionist
We get lots of questions about juicing for weight loss and how best to go about it. The answer is, there is only the way that's right for you, your body, and your lifestyle.
HINT: You don't have to only drink juice to reap its benefits. Even by adding one cold-pressed juice to your day, you'll provide your body with nutrients it needs to help support your weight loss goals.
However, the more juice you drink, the better you'll feel and the faster you will see results!
Here are 5 different ways you can use your Raw Generation juice cleanse to get the weight loss results you want, beginning with the most intense and progressing to the least intense.
You can opt to follow options 1- 3 for from 1 to 30 days (always ask your doctor if you have a specific medical condition). Options 4 and 5 are the most sustainable for long-term results and can be used indefinitely.
Here are 5 ways you can use cold-pressed juices to lose weight:
- 6 juices a day: Drink 6 of our cold-pressed juices in any order throughout the day. Aim for one juice every 2-3 hours.
- 6 juices a day + fruit/veggies: Drink 6 juices a day plus some light fruits and vegetables when you get hungry. Fruit contains a lot of soluble fiber which is gentle on your digestive tract and easy to digest.
- Juice 'til dinner: Drink 4 juices and then make a light, healthy dinner such as leafy greens & veggies or a salad with some clean protein. Aim for 2 cups of greens, a healthy fat (such as avocado, raw nuts, seeds, or extra virgin olive oil), and clean protein (like beans, free-range chicken, or organic eggs)
- 2 juices a day + clean lunch and dinner: 1 juice in the morning for breakfast and 1 in the late afternoon to boost energy and stave off cravings; with a light, nutritious lunch and dinner.
- 1 juice a day + clean eating: Try eliminating the following as much as possible: Added sugars, dairy, gluten, processed foods, fried foods, refined oils, & refined flours. Focus on whole foods eating and as plant-based as possible.
Juicing for weight loss? You've got nothing to lose but the excess weight. Pick up your cold-pressed juice and get started!