Cheers to taking the first step toward the new you. Let’s get this journey started the right way.
1 Day Before You Cleanse:
- Make sure all juices or smoothies will be ready for Day 1. Take one cleanse day and put it in the fridge. It will take anywhere from 24-48 hours to thaw completely.
- Be sure you have cleanse-safe snacks on hand in case you're hungry or want to chew. Cut-up fruits and raw veggies will work great to grab quickly.
- Do your best to eat clean today. Stay away from dairy, processed carbs, fried foods, sugary drinks, & alcohol. Drink lots of water. You’ve got this.
During Your Cleanse:
- You can always start with any juice or smoothie you want - there is no specific order. After you start, aim for about 2-3 hours between each bottle..
- Make sure to regularly drink water, in addition to the juices. You'll want to drink at least 3 large glasses throughout each cleanse day. The more, the better.
- If you are a coffee drinker, try to drink it black and lessen the amount you have each day. If you can’t drink it black, substitute unsweetened plant milk for creamer and a natural sweetener (like honey or pure maple syrup) for sugar.
- If you feel like you need to chew, grab any fruit or raw veggie. If you find yourself craving something salty, try cucumbers sprinkled with sea salt. This will usually hit the spot.
- Each day, try to incorporate some light movement like walking or stretching. Moving helps your body with detox. More Detox = Better Results.
- Finally, try to prioritize good sleep. Your body does its best restorative and healing work during your sleeping hours at night.
After Your Cleanse:
- Your cleanse may be over but we want to help you keep those results going. Starting is the hard part. Don’t go back to those old habits.
- Each day we challenge you to take at least one small step toward a healthier you.
- Drink 1 green juice or smoothie everyday. You'll be shocked at the results. Energy, Detox, Digestion, Immunity- All this and more. 🌱 Check out some top-selling wellness packs here.
- Always have something raw when you eat something cooked. Fruit, veggies, or a fresh juice will work. This small change makes a big difference and it’s so easy to do.
- Always have healthy snacks on hand. Don’t let busy days throw you off-course because you’re not prepared. These work anytime you need quick nutrition on the go.
- Always remember that it's not about being perfect, just taking small steps. Every day.