Why Should I Do A Juice Cleanse?
WHY SHOULD I DO A JUICE CLEANSE?
From time to time it is good to give your body a rest from the stresses of everyday life. We can't control everything, but we can control what we put in our mouths. Juice cleansing is a good way to:
- Give your digestive system a break so your body can heal and repair itself quickly
- Feed yourself pure nutrition that your body can absorb immediately
- Help your liver and kidneys detoxify your body
- Give your body what it needs to slim down and have more energy
SYMPTOMS OF A TOXIC DIET
When you eat an unhealthy diet of greasy foods, dairy, wheat, coffee, and alcohol you start to not look and feel your best. But it's hard to get out of that rut. If you don’t consume an adequate amount of pure plant-based foods, your body thinks there is a famine regardless of how many calories you are eating. Jump-starting a healthier diet can be challenging depending on the toxicity of your diet.
7 COMMON SYMPTOMS OF A TOXIC DIET:
- Weight gain (especially around your abs)
- Junk food cravings
- Water retention
- Chronic fatigue
- Trouble sleeping
- Brain fog
- Skin issues like acne, eczema, and dry skin
BENEFITS OF A JUICE CLEANSE
When you give your body nothing but pure nutrition that it can absorb easily and quickly, you start to feel the effects immediately. Many people see the following during and after a juice cleanse:
- Rapid weight loss
- Bloating eliminated
- More energy
- Clear bright skin
- Powerful workouts
- Deeper sleep
- Stronger immune system
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO A CLEANSE?
There is no cut and dry answer. It all depends on your personal situation, and we notice there is a range of different frequencies that our customers do a juice cleanse:
- At a minimum, it is beneficial to cleanse once every three months (a lot of people like to time this with the changing of the seasons).
- Once a month to keep your health and weight loss goals on track.
- Once a week (3-5 days) for a month or longer for more serious health and weight loss goals.
- The ultimate juice cleanse: every day for 2+ weeks. Yes, this is healthy as long as you are getting enough variety. You can supplement our juices with raw fruits and vegetables or protein smoothies.
WHY IS JUICING EFFECTIVE?
Juicing extracts the liquid portion of vital plants and easily maximizes the nutrients we take into our bodies. Nothing is more nutritious and absorbable than raw juice. The enzymes in raw juice digest our food and turn it into fuel - all while removing harmful toxins and increasing immunity to sickness and disease. Juice quickly reaches your vital organs, resets your body, re-oxygenates your blood, flushes out fat, neutralizes the unhealthy, disease-promoting acidic state caused by the typical American diet, and helps you take control of your health and well-being.