MAINTAINING YOUR RESULTS
There are a few simple things you can do to not gain the weight back after you finish your cleanse. Ideally, you'll want to have a plan before you finish your cleanse. Here's what to do:
- Plan to eat light for at least a few days after your cleanse. If you go back to eating your normal diet you will most likely gain all of the weight back.
- Plan your meals and have healthy food in your kitchen and juice in your freezer before you finish your cleanse. This will help you avoid temptation.
- Stay away from these foods and drinks: dairy, grains, fried or processed foods, sugary foods, artificial creamers & sweeteners, soda, & alcohol.
- Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables, salads, and non-creamy, grain free soups.
- The best thing you can do is drink a green juice daily.
- Continue getting a full night sleep each night. This will help you maintain your weight naturally and help squash any chance of having cravings.
- Re-start your normal workout routine or if you weren't working out, this is a great time to start a new routine! Do something active every day.