What To Do On A Juice Cleanse
WHAT TO DO DURING A JUICE CLEANSE
Juice and detox cleansing is simple... you drink juice and your body does all of the hard work! Here are a few tips to help you have an easy and effective cleanse:
- Try to minimize stress and unnecessary obligations during your cleanse. Unplugging as much as possible will help your body do what it has to do quickly and effectively.
- Drink as many juices as you need to each day. It is possible you may not need all of the juices each day. In that case, save them for after your cleanse.
- Drink lots of hydrating fluids.... water, coconut water (we recommend Harmless Harvest brand), or decaf herbal teas. This will help your body detoxify.
- If you get hungry, it is perfectly fine to eat raw fruits and vegetables. Any fruit or vegetable that is raw will NOT break your cleanse.
- Rest as much as possible and get full nights sleep each night. This will help squash any chance of having cravings.
- If you want to be physically active start with less strenuous activities like walking, yoga, and leisurely swimming. Listen to your body!
CAN I DRINK COFFEE ON A CLEANSE?
If you feel like you will need caffeine during your cleanse then we suggest continuing drinking your coffee black with no creamer or sweetener.
WANT TO DECAFFEINATE WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS?
If you want to stop relying on caffeine for energy and avoid the headaches here's how:
- WEEK 1 - Start adding decaf to your regular coffee. You can do 75% regular with 25% decaf.
- WEEK 2 - Now switch to half-caf. - 50% regular with 50% decaf.
- WEEK 3 - By now you should be able to only add a little bit of regular to your decaf (25% regular at most).
- WEEK 4 - You should be able to drink decaf coffee!
*If you have less than 4 weeks before you start your cleanse you can shorten the time frame to fit your plans.