Here's my go-to recipe that people normally make with unhealthy ingredients, but can be made to taste equally as good only using healthy ingredients.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- baby spinach, 3 bags
- artichoke hearts, 3 cans
- sweet onion, 1 small
- organic Greek yogurt, 2% plain, at least 16 oz.
- garlic, 3 cloves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Chop garlic & onion. Lightly brown in olive oil. Add the spinach and cook down until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- Chop artichoke hearts. Mix with cooled spinach & add enough Greek yogurt to give it a creamy consistency.
- Season with salt & pepper
- Put in casserole dish & bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (or until top is starting to become golden brown)
- Serve hot with cut vegetables
Your friends will certainly be asking for the recipe once they try this!