NUTTY CHOCOLATE CANDY
- 20 oz of organic chocolate chips
- 10 oz of nuts (peanuts, pistachios, or almond slivers)
- ¼ tsp sea salt + additional for sprinkling
1. Fill a small pot with ¼ water and heat to simmer.
2. Place large bowl on top of pot (creating a double boiler).
3. Fill bowl with chocolate chips and slowly melt.
4. Once all chocolate is melted, stir in sea salt and nuts.
5. Use a 1 tbsp sized spoon to drop mixture onto wax paper.
6. Top each drop with a small sprinkle of sea salt.
7. Refrigerate to allow chocolate to cool.
*Results will always vary for individuals, depending on the individual's physical condition, lifestyle, and diet. Testimonials and results contained within may not be an implication of future results. Always consult your physician before making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, health control or exercise program. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information in this website is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.