“If you don’t love yourself, you’ll always be chasing after people who don’t love you either” -- Mandy Hale
Self-love is the foundation of true beauty, health, and well-being. Nourish your mind, body, and spirit with these 5 healthy habits!
5 Ways to Love Yourself More:
1. Drink more water! Often we confuse dehydration for hunger and end up overeating. Hydration makes a huge impact on your wellness, weight, beauty, and the rate at which you visibly age.
2. Take more walks. Exercise doesn't have to be strenuous to benefit your well-being. Just a 30-minute walk daily will give you an endorphin boost, tone your legs & glutes, maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of illness, and help alleviate depression.
3. Listen to music that you love more often- in the shower, in the car, while you work, while you cook... It will boost dopamine levels in your brain and promote a happier state of being. Psychology studies have demonstrated that listening to songs with deeper bass makes you feel more confident and empowered.
4. Trust your intuition. Take more time to meditate and learn to listen to your inner voice. Diffuse essential oils to get into a peaceful meditative state using aromatherapy.
5. Drink more cold-pressed juice! Even if your diet isn't perfect, a daily juicing habit (and/or regular juice cleansing) will give your body the nutrition it needs to stay out of the malnourished state that makes you feel down on yourself and makes your body hold onto fat.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3
Written by Nicole Neuhaus