- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup agave syrup, maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Melted dark chocolate for drizzling, optional
- Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with unbleached parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, or a stand mixer, add all the ingredients. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared baking pan. Place in the fridge until the mixture sets, about 3-4 hours. Cut into bars and serve. Cover leftovers and store them in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- If you’d like, drizzle 2 tablespoons of melted dark chocolate over the bars before you place them in the fridge.