- 1 can (16-ounces) organic refried beans
- 1 pkg. (1-ounce) taco seasoning mix (We use cumin, salt, pepper,& paprika to taste)
- 1 container (8-ounces) of vegan sour cream
- 1 small can chopped/sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 small can diced black olives
- 1 cup of your favorite pre-made salsa (any kind)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup vegan cheese (we use our homemade Creamy Cashew Queso)
- 1/2 cup diced/chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup or more diced tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the vegan sour cream and jalapeño peppers. Set aside.
- Now heat the beans, stirring in taco seasoning (Or cumin, salt, pepper, & paprika to taste) until hot.
- Spread bean mixture in a shallow serving dish about 1/2 inch thick.
- Next, sprinkle the grated vegan cheese (Or pour Creamy Cashew Queso) over the hot beans (this will help the grated vegan cheese melt).
- Follow this by layering on the mashed avocado, tomatoes and salsa, then spooning on the vegan sour cream/jalapeño mix, and finally topping with olives and/or green onions. Additional avocado slices can and should be placed on top.
- And I serve it immediately because I usually cant wait, with my favorite tortilla chips, Garden Of Eatin Organic Blue Red Hots.