Everyone loves ice cream, especially soft serve ice cream. Mix that with a little pumpkin and you've got yourself a party. Check out this easy and delicious way to turn pumpkin into a delicious and cool plant-based dessert.
Pumpkin Pie Soft Serve
(Prep Time: 2 minutes / Total Time: 5 minutes)
- 4 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sprouted pumpkin seed butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- splash of plant-based milk
- splash of vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
It just doesn't get any easier or more delicious than that! Top it with blackberries, organic dark chocolate chips, or nothing at all! It's that good.