Everyone loves ice cream, especially soft serve ice cream. Mix that with a little pumpkin and you've got yourself a party. Check out this easy and delicious way to turn pumpkin into a delicious and cool dessert.
Pumpkin Pie Soft Serve (Prep Time: 2 minutes / Total Time: 5 minutes)
- 4 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sprouted pumpkin seed butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- splash of plant-based milk
- splash of vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
It just doesn't get any easier or more delicious than that! This can be topped with blackberries, organic dark chocolate chips, or nothing at all! It's that good.