We asked you what your top concerns and grievances were with juice cleansing, and you told us: HUNGER!
The good news? With Raw Generation juice cleanses, you don’t have to go hungry! There are many foods that you can eat on your cleanse that will not sabotage your results.
Here’s a list of of simple snacks you can have on your cleanse!
- Fresh berries sprinkled with cinnamon
- Fresh vegetables with cashew dip (Recipe here)
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cucumber slices sprinkled with sea salt (surprisingly satisfying!)
- Plant-based smoothie or smoothie bowl (Recipes here)
- Handful of raw nuts and/or seeds
- Dehydrated vegetable chips
- Apple slices with almond butter
- Guacamole with fresh vegetables (Recipe here)
- Plant-based soup (Recipe here)
- Plant-based salad (like this Orange Fennel Salad or this De-bloating Avocado Salad)
- Raw vegan collard wraps
- Zoodles with raw marinara/raw pesto/cashew alfredo (Recipes here)
These are just a few ideas to guide and inspire your snack selection! Feel free to use your imagination and get creative! The key is, if you feel you must snack while on a cleanse, you should opt for food made with raw, plant-based ingredients: fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and superfoods.