Love juice cleansing but crave a little something more? Or maybe you want to kick off a healthier diet for the changing seasons, but you’re hesitant to embark on a juice cleanse for fear of hunger?
The truth is, everyone’s body is different and so are our appetites. Our signature Skinny Cleanse provides 6 juices per day, which many people find is enough to satisfy their appetite (or more than enough). On the hand other, some of us yearn for a little something extra on our juice cleanse!
Smoothie bowls are a great choice to keep your appetite at bay during a juice cleanse because they are light, plant-based, and won’t sabotage your results!
Here are some simple smoothie bowl recipes to try at home with your Skinny Cleanse juices if you get hungry on a cleanse, or anytime you want a fresh and healthy treat! Simply combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth, pour into a bowl, then get creative and load up on your favorite toppings (and grab a spoon)!
Berry Beet Bowl
- 1 bottle Sweet Roots Juice
- ½ cup frozen berries of your choice
- ½ a banana
- Topping suggestions: fresh berries, kiwi slices, chia seeds
Citrus Creamsicle Bowl
- 1 bottle Citrus Carrot Juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ a banana
- Topping suggestions: unsweetened coconut flakes, banana slices, orange segments, drizzle unsweetened almond butter
Tropical Green Bowl
- 1 bottle Sweet Greens Juice
- ¼ cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- ¼ an avocado
- ½ teaspoon spirulina
- Topping suggestions: fresh mango slices, fresh pineapple chunks, sprinkle of spirulina