These healthy yet decadent RAW cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free, and made with 100% plant-based ingredients!
Raw Coconut Snowball Cookies
- 2 cups raw dates
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans or walnuts (if you have a nut allergy, use your favorite raw seed like pumpkin or hemp)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Optional: 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (if you want to make a chocolate variation)*
- Put dates into a large bowl and mash them into a paste with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in pecans/walnuts until they are evenly distributed.
- Take a small handful of your mix and roll into a ball.
- Pour shredded coconut into a small dish. Roll your date ball in the coconut until it is fully coated ( *Repeat process with cacao powder if you want to make more than one variety of flavor.*)
- Repeat until you've used up the mixture and serve.