This simple recipe is a delicious and easy way to get more raw nutrition into your diet. It's also a great snack for before or after a juice cleanse!
Peach Corn Salsa
- 6 semi-ripe peaches, diced
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 6 sprigs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Fold all of the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl until evenly combined. Serve with corn chips, dehydrated veggie chips, gluten-free crackers, or your favorite fresh vegetable/fruit sliced thick enough to get a good scoop! Some ideas: bell peppers, cucumbers, apples, celery, carrots...
... And enjoy!