Guilt-free and gluten-free, this delicious Keto Pizza is the ultimate solution to your junk food cravings!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- Italian seasonings to taste (garlic, oregano, dried basil, onion powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A food processor
- 1 or 2 baking sheets
Makes 2 pizza crusts.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it turns to the consistency of rice.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, eggs, seasoning, salt & pepper.
- Spread your mix across 2 baking sheets. If you are only making 1 pizza, you can freeze your other crust before or after you bake it.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes to an hour. Begin checking your pizza around 45 minutes. You may have to flip your crust.
- Top it! If you’re on a Keto diet, leave off the marinara sauce as it will add additional carbohydrates. For your cheese, we suggest using buffalo mozzarella instead of cheese made with cow’s milk. OR try the simple brazil nut ricotta recipe below!
- Load up your pizza with your favorite low-carb vegetables! Some delicious keto-friendly pizza toppings include kale, olives, eggplant, mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, and zucchini.
Keto Brazil Nut Ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups Brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients until creamy, occasionally stopping to scrape down the sides.