Coconut is an excellent keto-friendly and weight-loss-friendly food to make part of your daily diet. Rich in healthy fats and vitamins B and E, regular coconut consumption will help promote healthy, young-looking skin and hair and ward off wrinkles!
Ditch your dairy yogurt for this deliciously superior alternative that's full of probiotics and enzymes to help keep your digestive system happy.
Keto-Friendly Coconut Yogurt
- 1 can Native Forest Coconut Milk*
- 1/8 tsp. yogurt starter*
- 1/2 tsp. gelatin (or use agar agar if you want to make it vegan/vegetarian)
- Frontier Flavor extracts* to taste - about 3 tsp. (Adjust as per your flavor preference/liking. This brand offers a variety of non-alcoholic flavors including strawberry, banana, coffee, and vanilla. Get creative!)
- Stevia to taste
(ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS CAN BE FOUND ON AMAZON.COM*)
- 1 16 oz. Mason jar with a lid
- 1 cooking thermometer
- Heat coconut milk in a saucepan to 180 degrees F, but do not allow it to boil. Remove from heat.
- ASAP, add gelatin to your hot coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- Add stevia and flavor extract. Cover your mix and let cool to 95 degrees F.
- Mix in your yogurt starter. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a Mason jar. Close your jar with its lid. Let it sit at about 105 degrees for 7-9 hours. There are a few ways to do this. You can use a heating pad, a dehydrator, or a pressure cooker. The longer you let it ferment, the sourer it will be.
- Stir your mix and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours... And enjoy!