We get lots of questions about how to juice for weight loss. The answer is, there is only the way that's right for YOU, your body, and your lifestyle.
SPOILER: You DON'T have to ONLY drink juice to reap its benefits. Even by adding ONE cold-pressed juice to your day, you'll provide your body with the nutrients it needs to support your weight loss goals.
However, the more juice you drink, the better and faster your results will be!
Here are 5 different ways you can use your Raw Generation juice cleanse to get the weight loss results you want, beginning with the most intense and progressing to the least intense.
You can opt to follow options 1-3 for between 1-30 days (always ask your doctor if you have a specific medical condition). Options 4 and 5 are the most sustainable for long-term results and can be used indefinitely.
Here are 5 ways you can use cold-pressed juices to lose weight:
- 6 juices a day: Drink 6 of our Skinny Cleanse juices in any order throughout the day. Aim for one juice every 2-3 hours.
- 6 juices a day + fruit/veggies: Drink 6 juices a day plus some light fruits and vegetables when you get hungry. Fruit contains a lot of soluble fiber which is gentler on your digestive tract and easy to digest.
- Juice 'til dinner: Drink 4 juices and then make a light, healthy dinner such as leafy greens + vegetables or a salad + clean protein. Aim for 2 cups of greens, a healthy fat (such as extra virgin olive oil, nuts, seeds, or avocado), and clean protein (like organic meat or a plant-based protein). Check out this recipe!
- 2 juices a day + clean lunch and dinner: 1 juice in the morning for breakfast and 1 in the late afternoon to boost energy and stave off cravings; with a light, nutritious lunch and dinner (see #3 for a meal example).
- 1 juice/day + clean eating: Try eliminating the following as much as possible: Added sugar, dairy, gluten, processed foods, fried foods. Focus on eating lots of your FAVORITE fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and clean protein.