We get lots of questions about how to juice for weight loss. The answer is, there is only the way that right for YOU, your body, and your lifestyle. You DON'T have to ONLY drink juice to get the benefits. Even by adding ONE cold-pressed juice a day, you'll be giving your body the nutrients it needs to support your weight loss goals.
However, the more juice you drink, the better and faster your results will be!
Here are 5 different ways you can incorporate our juices into your day to get the weight loss results you want, beginning with the most intense and progressing to the least intense. You can opt to follow Options 1-3 for between 1-30 days (always ask your doctor if you have a specific medical condition). Options 4 and 5 are the most sustainable for long-term results and can be used indefinitely.
Here are 5 ways you can use cold-pressed juices to lose weight:
- 6 juices a day: Drink 6 of our Skinny Cleanse juices in any order throughout the day. Aim for one juice every 2-3 hours.
- 6 juices a day + fruit/veggies: Drink 6 juices a day plus some light fruits and vegetables when you get hungry. Fruit contains a lot of soluble fiber which is gentler on your digestive tract and easy to digest.
- Juice 'til Dinner: Drink 4 juices and then make a dinner of Greens/Salad + Clean Protein. Aim for 2 cups of greens, healthy fat (like a tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil or 1/2 an avocado), and 4oz clean protein (organic meat is best).
- 2 juices a day + Clean Lunch and Dinner: 1 juice in the morning for breakfast and 1 in the late afternoon to boost energy and stave off cravings; with a lunch and dinner of greens/salad + clean protein (see #3 for meal example).
- 1 Juice/Day + Clean Eating: Try eliminating the following as much as possible: Added sugar, dairy, gluten, processed foods, fried foods. Focus on eating lots of your FAVORITE fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and clean protein.
How will you juice to help meet your weight loss goals? What are you waiting for? Pick up your raw juice cleanse and get started!