NUTTY CHOCOLATE CANDY
- 20 oz of organic chocolate chips
- 10 oz of nuts (peanuts, pistachios, or almond slivers)
- ¼ tsp sea salt + additional for sprinkling
1. Fill a small pot with ¼ water and heat to simmer.
2. Place large bowl on top of pot (creating a double boiler).
3. Fill bowl with chocolate chips and slowly melt.
4. Once all chocolate is melted, stir in sea salt and nuts.
5. Use a 1 tbsp sized spoon to drop mixture onto wax paper.
6. Top each drop with a small sprinkle of sea salt.
7. Refrigerate to allow chocolate to cool.