- 1 pint raw cashews
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- In Vitamix or similar, put in cashews, a healthy dose of olive oil, dill, garlic, juice of 1 lemon, and spices. Fill Vitamix with water until it covers cashews. Blend until smooth and creamy. May need to add additional water or olive oil if too thick. Should be the consistency of peanut butter.
- Store in refrigerator.
3. MAKE A VARIETY OF FRUIT & GREEN SALADS
It's this simple... Get a bunch of mason jars. Get a couple of BNTO cups to store the dressing. You can do this with anything from veggies & dip, to guacamole & chips, granola & yogurt, or a veggie salad. Just layer the fruits &/or vegetables (wet on bottom, leafy greens on top). Take to work and enjoy!
4. MAKE A VARIETY OF SALAD DRESSINGS
One of my favorite things is making salad dressings. My little piece of advice to you would be to stop buying food store brands and start experimenting in your kitchen. With just a few ingredients you can make a wide variety of dressings from oil based to creamy. Here's a list of ingredients you can use in any combination to make delicious salad dressings:
- organic, raw olive oil (Bragg's is a good brand)
- apple cider vinegar
- balsamic vinegar
- cashews (to make creamy)
- pine nuts
- flax seeds
- salt & pepper
5. Stock up on fresh juices! This is one of the main reasons we freeze our juices. It makes fresh juice so convenient when you can store them in your freezer and pop one out to thaw each day, or whenever you want one.