Made up of 90% water, hydrating watermelon is excellent for supporting weight loss goals, and it helps you to feel fuller longer without promoting bloating. This refreshing recipe is perfect for summertime!
- 1 bunch of kale, destemmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries and/or strawberries (your choice)
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- fresh dill, mint, or cilantro to garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine kale, olive oil, and lemon or lime juice with salt and pepper in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Use hand to massage kale with oil mixture until it is tender (about a minute).
- Place seasoned kale in a serving dish, top with avocado, watermelon, and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds and herbs and enjoy!
Jumpstart your weight loss today!
Hi there! I'm Nicole, Raw Generation's resident healthy lifestyle blogger, creative content director, and hardcore herbivore. Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my passion for perpetual self-improvement and plant-based living with you! <3