Autumn is impending, and us basic bitches know that can only mean one thing: All pumpkin everything.
This easy 100% plant-based and dairy-free “nice” cream is an awesome regret-free way to satisfy your sweet cravings on a warm fall day... and pump more pumpkin into your life!
Pumpkin Pie Soft Serve
(Prep Time: 2 minutes / Total Time: 5 minutes)
- 4 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sprouted pumpkin seed butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- splash of plant-based milk
- splash of vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
It just doesn't get any easier or more delicious than that! Top it with blackberries, organic dark chocolate chips, or nothing at all! It's that good.