Chia seeds are an excellent source of raw, plant-based nutrition and can be utilized to make a wide variety of healthy desserts!
Here's a quick and easy recipe for Chia Pudding!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. organic vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or raw honey
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- dash of cinnamon
- Optional Toppings: ½ cup fresh raspberries, 2 tablespoons toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients, mix well & refrigerate. In the first 30 minutes, stir every 10 minutes as it thickens. Cover & refrigerate for 3+ hours.
- Serve when the mixture reaches a custard-like consistency. Top with fresh fruit, berries, and coconut flakes.